An Affordable and Efficient S&OP / Scenario Planning Solution
Need an affordable, easy-to-use solution for running supply chain simulations? With Orchestr8 you can review detailed simulations in a controlled environment and quickly analyze endless what-if scenarios across the supply chain.
Realistic What-If Analysis
Orchestr8 supports historical, what if analysis and forward simulations that show the potential impact of the current forecast given existing parameters. Capacity planning reports are linked to the forward simulation functionality to allow resources and physical supply chain elements to be planned effectively. Results are generated in terms of likely stock profiles, number of transactions (make events, sales, orders and receipts), space requirements and resources required.
Key supply chain parameters – such as forecast, lead time and service targets — can be altered, and simulations can be run at item and group level giving users complete flexibility. The solution includes the ability to:
- Alter planning rules, dates, service levels, targets, lead time, MOQ, forecast or demand data
- Save and access scenarios after they have been run
- Run simulations across multiple nodes in the supply chain
- Fully support BOD & BOM explosion of the forecast to analyze upstream supply chain impacts
- Analyze key events and their potential impact
- Can be used to provide forecasts to suppliers and supply chain partners
- Link supplementary Items to set inventory targets at a supplier location or even a material of a supplier
- Allow for VMI locations to be managed separately from a standard production or finished good code
Forward simulations can be conducted daily or monthly to help develop and test the inventory target rules as well as being the ‘what if’ data set and graphics that are the basis of your S&OP process. Contact us today to learn more.