DEMAND DRIVEN SUPPLY CHAINS
A FRESH APPROACH
Need to better link your supply chain planning methodology to business strategy?
Our demand-driven solution puts S&OP in the driver’s seat by setting planning parameters that resolve constraints first, and then flexibly executing production within those ground rules.
This eliminates excess inventory, lead time, waste and obsolescence, all while improving service levels.
ENSURING S&OP SUCCESS
Our innovative approach leverages knowledge from Theory of Constraints, traditional MRP & DRP, Six Sigma, Lean and Flow to accommodate a diverse range of items, production rhythms, geographies and markets. Delivered at a fraction of the cost of traditional supply chain software, our SaaS solution is a robust, yet easy to use offering that:
- Honors both pull (replenishment) and push (promotional or seasonal) demand
- Uses demand-driven supply planning and inventory management techniques that segment the planning process according to an item’s demand profile
- Includes supply chain conditioning to set up rules and policies and refine monthly
- Offers complete support to demand-driven inventory planning processes including events, life cycle planning, capacity planning and multi-tier planning
- Speeds the planning cycle and includes the ability to simulate supply chain scenarios
- Provides enterprise-class capabilities that support multi-lingual and multi-cultural global implementations.
Orchestr8’s cloud-based solution is designed to plan independently of MRP and compliment ERP systems such as SAP and Oracle. And since the solution can be implemented in weeks, results are realized very quickly.